Sunday after returning from SBR and SF, we gathered at Lisa's house to celebrate the girls' birthdays. We had a hot dogs, cake, and they opened their presents from the family.
(Lisa I had to use this photo because I was going through them and saw this look on Ashley's face and I could not stop laughing. I'm not even sure what was going on at the time with her.)
I'm told that Cameron spent the entire time at the ranch taking care of Megan (4 mos). Tonight in the car coming back from dinner Cameron worked herself into tears begging me to have another baby.
Since we missed Brenna's birthday we let her open presents on Monday morning.
She got a 2-wheel Razor scooter just like Camerons. She loved it, if you couldn't tell from the expression on her face. We've had it in the garage for months now, just waiting.
Cameron begged to open her presents on Monday night, before her birthday Tuesday. So we let her open one then, and the other Tuesday night. She got a little manicure set and a really nice matching brown pants and hoodie. There's something to be said for having birthdays right after the "back to school" sales.
1 comment:
Are we thinking of another little Kelly running around house????? :)
Post a Comment