Today she joined the Yearbook Club, which only meets once a month until 4 p.m. I think I can slip that into my work schedule, except for one date in April. The Yearbook club elects officers and Cameron ran for Secretary. When I picked her up a little after 4 p.m. she bounced to the car on cloud 9 - she won! She is now the Secretary of the Yearbook Club. Oh, and she needs to "borrow" the digital camera for all school events. Hm... maybe Santa will bring her one.
This is Cameron's official "Secretary election" hairstyle that she asked for this morning.
Not to be left out, I should mention that Brenna has really been enjoying first grade! Her behavior has really improved!! She is not having the same self-control problems that she had in Kindergarten, which I confess has me comparing the personality differences between the teachers too.
Brenna is finally reading more comfortably and even seems to enjoy her daily journal writing. Let me share two of them with you.

This says "I like science because it is fun. I like the experiment we made." They went to science lab and did a "What sinks? What floats? experiment.
3 comments:
Very cute - I think you have a writer on your hands! (And I can see your school does Denelian alphabet. Molly's teacher is strict Palmer method. Some things never change!)
And I love Cameron's hair. Brenna wore hers like that (she calls it "Heidi") last week too. We really need to get these two together!
Congratulations Cameron. I love her hairstyle and good job on the writing Brenna.
They are growing up way to fast!!!
Post a Comment