Friday, October 10, 2008

MP3 singing

The other day I caught Brenna singing along with her MP3 player.




I don't know where she got the accent!!

The song is Lyle Lovett's That's Right, You're Not From Texas. If you're not familiar with it, click the link and watch the video. It's a great song!

8 comments:

Marilyn Maniscalco Henley said...

Be still my heart. That is soooo cute. I also love the dancing as she listens to the song. This is one of my favorite songs, too.

Leah said...

Wow! Check out those dance moves! What a cutie.

Brenna and Molly said...

There's a bit of a British accent mixed in with some Texan and, to my New England ears, it's topped off by a bit of "Kennedy"! She is absolutely adorable busting those moves. Love it!!!!

Shelly Kelly said...

She was born with this odd-sounding Bahs-ton accent. Pop-twaut. No "r"s which she is very self conscious about now and works very hard to say "ARRR".

Cameron is my British accent gal, always going around talking like Harry Potter or Hermione.

Marilyn Maniscalco Henley said...

I just had to watch and listen again. Brenna and Alexander dance a little bit alike (http://david-leah.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html)

Nana

Swan Family said...

That is great! Go Brenna, bust a move!

Unknown said...

Those are the best dance moves I've seen in awhile. And I love her "accent". What a cutie!

Keri said...

She sounds like a little Brit. That is so cute!