Saturday, December 13, 2008

Girls Day Out

Lisa and I took the girls to see the Nutcracker at the Stafford Center this afternoon. Mom and Leah invited all of us to the Country Club for lunch before the show to make a real Girls Day Out.
After lunch we posed the kids in front of the tree.

After lunch we went over to see Granny. We tried for a good photo of her with all the girls, but I didnt' get one worth showing. We did pose for a nice four generations photo.

At first Laurie was all "shy" but just before we left, she was cuddling up giving hugs.

We rushed over to see the Nutcracker performance.

Afterwards the performers gathered in the foyer so the children could ask for autographs and photographs. Cameron wanted to see the Sugar Plum Fairy.


2 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

That sounds like a wonderful day for everyone. I'm sure your grandmother enjoyed seeing all of her girls dressed up and ready for the show. Great memories, no doubt!

Swan Family said...

What a great idea! Looks like everyone had fun.