I have several update posts to work on this evening, but wanted to make certain to say Merry Christmas and Happy 2008 to everyone.

Clearly, Santa visited our house this year. The cookies and milk are gone, Brenna's letter to Santa has vanished, and two little electronic games are under the tree.

The girls enjoyed opening their presents. I'm not sure, but I think they both squealed the loudest when they opened these boxes, containing new comforters. They moved into separate bedrooms a few weeks before Christmas, and no longer need the matching quilts they've had for the past three years.

Bryan got a surprise - he was not expecting to receive Guitar Hero. I almost didn't get it for him (the on sale one was sold out in our area), but his brother found it on sale in McKinney! So we met, in a parking lot, on the far side of town, and made a little swap on Christmas Eve.
And this is how we spent the rest of Christmas morning. Each to their own electronic device. (Bryan won't let me post a photo of him playing Guitar Hero!)

No comments:
Post a Comment