Sunday, July 29, 2007

Granny

Granny and Shelly
With Mom & Dad out of town, we went this Saturday to visit with my grandmother, Granny. We usually see her at all the family events and occasionally will pick her up and drop her off for Mom. This visit was just us, not the noisy rush of a family gathering.
Cameron, Granny, Brenna

We took her to lunch and had a really nice visit. We'll see her again next weekend for Laurie's first birthday party.

2 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

What great photos! Granny looks like she has a fun little twinkle in her eye. :) It's so nice that your kid and their cousins have the chance to see her and get to know her. Treasured times, no doubt.

Keri said...

What a great way to spend your day. I was Cameron's age when I last visited my Great Grandma. I vividly remember spending the day with her, taking pics like yours and trying on her costume jewelry. She died a few weeks later and I'm so glad we got to spend that afternoon with her.