While Bryan & I were away this past weekend, my sister and sister-in-law and mother took all six of the grandchildren to have their photo taken at Portrait Innovations. You can see all the results on Lisa's blog. 
While Bryan & I were away this past weekend, my sister and sister-in-law and mother took all six of the grandchildren to have their photo taken at Portrait Innovations. You can see all the results on Lisa's blog. 
3 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! They all came out gorgeous but especially love the one of both your girls and Cameron's individual picture. It's just so natural (getting harder to capture as they get older!) yet that smile is fabulous. A that sisters one needs to be hung on a prominent wall so when they are fighting you can go stand in front of it and remember how much they do love each other!! What a treat those photos must have been to come back to!
Very cute photos. Your sister is brave to take all the kids for photos. I'm really bad about getting professional photos taken.
Those are great photos - so natural, but well done.
Post a Comment