Monday, December 25, 2006

Going...going... gone!

Saturday, Dec 23 was such a beautiful afternoon and it was a treat to have Daddy home after a hectic week of working late into the night. It was one of those days where we get outside and just play as a family. A little soccer, a little tag, swings, slides, and of course - baseball!

Playing in the backyardBryan discovered Cameron is a slugger! She whacked that ball all over the backyard, rarely missing. One time she hit it into the playhouse at the top of the slide. I yelled, "Into the stands, homerun!" Cameron jumped up and down gleefully, then settled down and called out to Brenna, "Hang onto it, and after the game I'll autograph it." It was said with such a serious jest... I think someone has been watching too much baseball with Dad. Cameron autographing her homerun ball

Of course, it might be that he encourages it quite a bit also.

1 comment:

Lisa Henley Jones said...

Why is it that I can picture Cameron doing that? How precious is she? That's one of those moments you just want to scoop them up and hug them just for being so cute.