It also helped that Douglas was in a great mood. He went to sleep about 10 PM, woke at 3 AM, and went back to sleep until we woke him at 6:45 am. Bryan and the girls got him dressed, and we were almost ready for our scheduled departure at 7:25 am.

Bryan took Cameron and they met Nana, while Brenna came with Douglas to the daycare. It is the same place that Brenna went to when she was an infant. They even let her check on him twice during the day.
I went to work, met with my boss for an hour, then tackled the work on my desk. I only shed a few tears when I first dropped him off. Okay maybe a little crying on the drive to work too. But I knew he would be fine.

I watch him on the web cam, and called once at 3 PM. to see how many bottles he had eaten. In this picture, he is playing on the floor with a kick start gym. His caregiver said it startled him every time he kicked it.
I arrived just before 5 PM, picked up Brenna first, then went to collect my little man. He did great and had big smiles for mommy!

He is in a great mood tonight which makes all of us feel relieved. We hope tomorrow will be good also.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment