You know what's hard about blogging? On the All Things Kelly blog, I have to sort through 400 photographs, and I have to look at them and be choosy which ones to share. Because no one wants to look at every single photo (except me), and then I resize the photos and place them in the blog. And if you want to blog about all the cute things and events, then you have to make time... and we're so busy living it up that I'm too tired at night to blog each and every event!
Of course on the Sound Mind and Spirit blog, it's a different ballgame. That one is about the content. We have plenty to say, we just are busy with work and home life that it's difficult to find time to write what's in our head, review it, make corrections, rewrite, edit, etc.
For here, the events I've not reported include: Thanksgiving, Texas Rennaissance Festival, Brenna... being Brenna, the fact that it snowed (lightly) for a second year in a row, that Brenna and Cameron have both lost teeth, that Cameron did another altar serving at church (and was so adorable, I really want to write about it), we had a luncheon with Nana & all the girls for Christmas, we took our family Christmas photo, saw Santa Claus, and Cameron sang in her school choir concert.
So if I do get around to it, I'll post a few more photos before the end of the year. But it might not be tonight - because Cameron is having a sleepover and tomorrow is grocery store / baking, cooking day for Christmas Eve, and I promised Lisa that I would get my Christmas Eve blog post written and posted for Sound Mind and Spirit tomorrow and I mean to do it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment