Brenna loves second grade, especially Science. Tomorrow is her first unit science test on Reptiles. For the last two nights we have quizzed her off the study sheet sent home by her teacher. She hasn't missed a single answer and has long detailed descriptions and explanations. (Be sure to watch her facial expressions, especially the "interesting fact" near the end. (1:35)
If you think the Gila Monster explanation is funny, I should have taped her talking about the Komodo Dragons or the difference between American Alligators and Crocodiles. I think she could give Bindi Sue a run for her money. Wouldn't they be cute together?
Here is the Gila Monster we saw in West Texas at the Rattlers and Reptiles museum in Fort Davis.
If you think the Gila Monster explanation is funny, I should have taped her talking about the Komodo Dragons or the difference between American Alligators and Crocodiles. I think she could give Bindi Sue a run for her money. Wouldn't they be cute together?
Here is the Gila Monster we saw in West Texas at the Rattlers and Reptiles museum in Fort Davis.
2 comments:
How stinkin' cute is she?!
I could listen to her for hours (which I know YOU do but it's still fun for us!)
That is the cutest video ever. What a smart little girl. And so animated. She definitely could have her own show and give Bindy a run for the ratings.
Post a Comment