School photos finally arrived this week. They taken on Oct. 31 after Hurricane Ike interrupted their original schedule. Of course they look just like "school pictures" - taken after PE or recess.
So you can see how they've grown, I've added the last two years of school photos. Yes, Brenna is wearing the same outfit as last year. That morning, she came to me saying she didn't know what to wear. (School picture day was purposefully scheduled on "free dress" day, no collared shirts!) To help her, I selected four perfectly acceptable (and adorable) outfits from the closet and laid them on her bed - allowing her to make the choice. Then I went to get ready in my own room. Brenna being Brenna, she went to her dresser and picked out something completely different. When I saw what she was wearing I tried several different tactics to get her to change her clothes. I asked her, I suggested something else, I bribed and cajoled. I told her it was the same as last year and this was a whole new year, so she should have on something different so we can tell them apart. Her response? "But Mooommm, I'm wearing my hair differently and this year I'll really SMILE, see?" *big grin*
I didn't have time to "make" her change. Still, it's a cute photo and there isn't any danger of getting the two mixed up.
4 years ago



3 comments:
I can't get over how old they are looking even though I see them often. These are good school pictures. One of these days I'll post one of mine; they were pretty bad.
Mom
Cameron looks so grown up!! I can't believe how fast they grow. I love when you post their past photos, it is fun to see the changes.
Love the year to year comparison. Great photos. Cameron is looking very grown up :)
Post a Comment