Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blog List

I think Blogger may be having trouble with their new Blog List feature. You might have noticed I made a change on the left sidebar; my friends and family list now shows who has updated their blog and how long ago. The most recently updated blog is supposed to be at the top of the list.

My sister has updated her blog at least three times today and yet the Blog List feature shows her blog last updated 2 days ago. Methinks there might be a little bug in the blog or the RSS feed or however it works exactly.

So don't take the updates at face value, if you know those linked on the side, click them to be sure they weren't updated. And definitely check out my adorable neice and nephew on their Sharks summer swim team!

UPDATE: Now that I've posted this, it refreshed and updated the blog list! How odd.

UPDATE AGAIN: The AC is fixed and we're back at our comfortable 77-78F. Having it out makes you think of all the little comforts of life you take for granted: AC, running hot/cold water, the drain to the sewer, electricity.

1 comment:

Lisa Henley Jones said...

You know how competitive I am - so you are making me constantly update my blog to try to stay on top!