Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy week

Last week Cameron finished up her softball season with three games; one on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I missed the last two games because I was attending (and running) the Society of Southwest Archivists conference in downtown Houston. The girls spent Memorial Day weekend with my family at SBR, and Bryan and I got to sleep late (til 10 a.m.!) on Sunday, go for a long walk, clean out the garage, and go see the new Indiana Jones movie. (Loved it!!)

We picked up the girls on Monday night from my sister, and Tuesday everyone had work, school, Cameron had her last dance lessons (4:15-6:15 p.m.) and Brenna had her Little Gym lesson, and THEN we went to the Softball Pizza/Pool party Awards ceremony. Everyone had a really nice time and Cameron received her softball trophy.



Cameron has her dance "spring demonstration" (not a formal recital) this Saturday afternoon, and Brenna has a Little Gym last class/demonstration/medal ceremony in two weeks and then we will be officially done with all activities for the summer. (Now we can start the daycare field trips and swimming lessons.)

No comments: