Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Because life isn't crazy enough....

So I mentioned in the post below about the latest plumbing issues....
As we're desparately trying to get the interior of the house put back together (you've only seen photos of the bathroom - the bedroom and living room are completely torn apart still), this is what our backyard looks like as of last night.


(notice the gas line in the middle)


The picture doesn't really capture the depth perception of this tunnel - it goes under the house about eight feet directly below the kitchen/garage wall to give them access to the kitchen pipes. I was tempted to climb under there on Monday night, but last night it was full of water from the day's rain. I hope it dries out enough for the plumbers to get underneath Thurs and Friday to replace the pipes and show the Water Authority engineer.

No comments: