Monday, October 01, 2007

What's in Floor?

What's in a floor? Dirt, Concrete Slab, and now ceramic tile.


Thursday evening we could not venture into the bathroom because tile had been laid out, properly spaced, and glued. Sometime Friday or Saturday, Allen set the tile in the back half, applied the grout, and began setting in the cabinets.


Uh-oh, now the toilet is in the shower! How many times I have told the girls not to use the shower for a toilet??!! LOL.

3 comments:

Brenna and Molly said...

I'm enjoying the remodel from afar!! I love your cabinets (we have two small bathrooms both with pedetal sinks and no closets. What I wouldn't give for storage!!) The floor tiles are beautiful too. Can't wait to see the whole thing finished.

Shelly Kelly said...

When it rains it pours - the (less than a year old) dishwasher is not working. There's no power.
I just KNOW it has something to do with Allen flippin' breaker switches. Will have to ask him tomorrow if he tripped anything yesterday. Sigh. If it doesn't work, then tomorrow I'm washing a HUGE amount of dishes.

Karen said...

Yes, from afar it looks like a lot of fun! ;) Can't wait to see the finished product!