Saturday, May 05, 2007

First Holy Communion

Cameron received her first Holy Communion today at St. B. church. There's not much to tell, so I'll just post the photos. We had quite a crowd, all our family, including Bryan's Aunt Debbie, cousin James, "Almost Aunt Amanda" (Uncle Brad had to work), and some family friends Anna & Claire.

Praying with St. Bernadette before Mass.

Cameron was beautiful, of course.

All lined up (Father Adrian on left, Deacon Rubio on right.)
Cameron receiving Communion from Father J.J. (our Pastor.)


2 comments:

Keri said...

I hoped you would have photos posted. She looks darling. It sounds like a very special day for Cameron and your family.

Lisa Henley Jones said...

I have to admit, that as her Godmother and Aunt, I teared up as she received communion. Cameron looked very beautiful and I was thrilled to find out you used flowers from my communion veil.