This is as creative as it gets at 7:30 a.m. No fancy store pictures of the girls, no cutesy photos either. It turned bitter cold this morning (37F with a stiff wind) and so I dressed them, had them stand together for a photo, and stuffed them into coats to run them off to school. Hope everyone has a Happy St. Valentine's Day!
6 comments:
Happy Valentine's day! They look so old. Why can't all the kids stay small? They are very cute.
Happy Valentines Day from us to you! You gals look adorable! We didn't go to school today so we didn't even bother to dress the part. We didn't even get to bring our new valentine lunchboxes to school. So thanks for sharing your valentine spirit!
What a nice shot of the sisters! I'm afraid the boys wouldn't really go for wearing Valentine shirts to school. Hehe...
What a nice shot of the sisters! I'm afraid the boys wouldn't really go for wearing Valentine shirts to school. Hehe...
What a nice shot of the sisters! I'm afraid the boys wouldn't really go for wearing Valentine shirts to school. Hehe...
What a nice shot of the sisters! I'm afraid the boys wouldn't really go for wearing Valentine shirts to school. Hehe...
Post a Comment