"Hi Knee"
(lots of laughing) You said "Hiney" (get it? You're supposed to laugh.)
The girls have discovered "jokes". I should say Cameron has discovered them, likely at school, and has been introducing them to Brenna. Here's another.
Hey Mom, look under there!
"Under where?"
(hysterical laughing) You said underwear!
What's a button you can't unbutton?
Your bellybutton!
And who can ignore the never-ending Knock Knock jokes. Specifically this one that Brenna loves to say ad naseum.
Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Banana.
Banana who?
(repeat two more times, and then say)
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Orange.
Orange who?
ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN'T SAY BANANA?
(and yes, we really are glad, because it means the joke is over. At least for the next 20 seconds.)
4 years ago
4 comments:
Ha! Adam did the same banana joke last night at the table. He gets a big kick out of those knock-knock jokes.
(I added a photo of Nathan and also a link to the software that I used to record his voice to the entry. ;))
My kids do the joke thing... but they never get the punch line right... or even better... the tell the same joke 40 times in a row and change the punch line so it makes no sense at all. We end up laughing because they crack themselves up.
Awww, the joys of knock knock jokes. I remember well when Zachary went through that stage and Riley is starting in on them now. I just love seeing the different stages of their personality develop.
Too cute! Must be the age. The few joke books that the school ibrarian has just fly off the shelf when Gr. 2 comes in. I keep telling them . . .
Knock knock
Who's there?
Allison
Allison who?
If Allison to one more of your silly jokes I'm going to scream!
They love it! -- Linda
Post a Comment